We embrace the concept that everyone has the right to live well and prosper. We adhere to that philosophy and apply it to what RECC provides to the community…access to fitness and recreation opportunities in a safe, best-practice, state-of-the-art facility. Then, RECC Life provides increased facility access through reductions on memberships to local families, youth, and individuals facing financial barriers.
How Does It Work?
Approved applicants will receive a 3 month membership at reduced cost. Memberships will include access to fitness centre and group exercise classes, aquatic centre and classes, rock climbing wall, ice pad for skating, and child minding services during scheduled hours of operation.
A quick and easy assessment process will determine the cost of each three-month membership, based on individual circumstances. Though this fee must be paid in full at the time of registration, it will be at a reduced rate. At the end of three months we will review your experience, usage, and current needs to assess continuation in the program.
Strict confidentiality will be maintained during all stages of program involvement.
How Do I Apply And Get Started?
1. Before applying, click here to read some tips about how to budget for your health!
2. Complete and submit an application form. Physical copies are available at RECC Welcome Desk, or click here for a printable electronic version.
3. Submit a completed application in person to RECC Welcome Desk and then simply wait for contact from RECC Staff, who may request additional information.
4. Upon approval, visit Welcome Desk again to pay balance owing and complete necessary forms.
5. Complete an orientation with an experienced staff member, then start exercising!
email@example.com / 902-893-2224