An annual Adult membership costs less than $2 per day - that's less than the price of a cup of coffee! We would be happy to sit down with you and discuss how you can access the RECC while working within your budget. For those facing financial barriers we offer reductions on memberships, providing facility access to local families, youth, and individuals through our RECC Life program click here to learn more on how to apply. Download a brochure.
I AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS the RECC from any claim or expense whatsoever arising from my participation in activities at the RECC, whether brought by or on behalf of ME for any injury, damage, death or other loss to me, others, or the property of others. This indeminity includes any claim arising from medical services or transporation.
Please note that in most instances ONLY Family Memberships qualify for discounted programming.
ONLY Continuous Monthly Payment Plan andAnnual Paid in Full Memberships allow for a temporary freeze/suspend of up to two months annually
(programmed in one or two month periods, based onactivation date)
• 10 visit memberships, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, promotional Paid In Full(PIF) memberships are NOT refundable. Payments are due at purchase.
• 10 visit memberships expire within 3 months from the date of activation and any unused visits cannot be redeemed beyond the expiry date.
• Membership access is designated only to the individual(s) assigned, access cannot be shared to others.
• A medical note is required to cancel a continuous payment plan or annual PIF membership without the cancellation notice period described below.
• No refund or credited time will be provided for regularly scheduled periods of necessary facility maintenance that may result in temporary service
• No refunds or credited time will be provided due to interruptions in schedules and/or cancelled programming (including closures for maintenance).
• It is the member's responsibility to ensure all forms of contact on their account are accurate.
• The Rath Eastlink Community Centre reserves the right to modify the pricing of membership fees and services at any time, provided that a minimum
notice of 60 days is given to all active members. Notification of any changes to pricing shall be delivered to members either through email or
prominently displayed signage at the facility. In the event of a price change, members will have the option to accept the new pricing or terminate
their membership prior to the effective date of the new pricing. Continued use of the gym facilities or services beyond the effective date of the new
pricing constitutes acceptance of the modified fees. The Rath Eastlink Community Centre is committed to providing fair and reasonable pricing, and
any adjustments will be made with careful consideration of the best interests of our valued members.
• In exceptional circumstances, the Rath Eastlink Community Centre reserves the right to cancel a member's membership without prior notice or cause.
Such circumstances may include, but are not limited to, violation of the gym's rules and regulations, disruptive behavior, failure to comply with
payment obligations, misuse or damage of gym equipment or facilities, or any other actions deemed detrimental to the overall member experience
and the well-being of the community. In the event of membership cancellation, any prepaid fees or dues for unused membership periods will be
forfeited and no refunds or credits will be issued. The decision of the Rath Eastlink Community Centre management in all matters relating to
membership cancellation shall be final and binding.
CONTINUOUS MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN:
• Payments may take up to five business days to process. If a failed payment occurs, membership access will be suspended immediately. If the arrears
is not paid within 28 days of payment failure, the membership will be cancelled. Any future membership activations are subject to repayment of the
arrears and payment plan options may no longer be available)
• To cancel a membership, continuous memberships are required to provide at least 30 days advance notice prior to the next billing date
• The notice must be submitted in writing, either through email or in person at the Rath Eastlink Community Centre. During the notice period, members
will continue to have access to all gym facilities and services.
• Please note that there will be no proration or partial refunds for any unused portion of the membership. The final billing will occur on the regular
billing date following the notice period.
• It is the responsibility of the member to ensure the cancellation notice is received by the Rath Eastlink Community Centre within the required
timeframe. Failure to provide the required notice may result in continued membership charges. The Rath Eastlink Community Centre reserves the
right to modify this cancellation policy, provided that a minimum notice of 30 days is given to all active members.
• A freeze/suspension is available for 1-month or 2-months on a Monthly Continuous Payment Plan membership within the first 12 months of activation.
Your payment(s) due in the period of each month's suspension will be waived and access is frozen for that period. ( For plus one or family styles, all member access will be frozen for that period.)
The freeze/suspension of 1month or 2 months will reset in the next 12 month period after the one year anniversary is complete.
PAID IN FULL ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS:
• Cancellation requires 30 days' notice. Any applicable refund will be prorated after the 30 days are complete, from the date of cancellation until the expiration date.
• Members will continue to have access to all gym facilities and services during the 30 days' notice period until cancellation.
• Refunds are available by cheque only and may take 2-4 weeks to process, after the final date of access/cancellation date.
• A freeze/suspension is available for 1-month or 2-months on Annual Paid in Full Memberships. The 1 or 2 month freeze will automatically extend the original expiration date by 1 or 2 months.
(For plus one or family styles, all member access will be frozen for that period.)
We value honesty and transparency and want you to be aware of all costs attached to your membership. There is a small facility enhancement fee (FEF) which is due at the time of activation for new annual members on recurring monthly payment plans. This is a one-time fee for new members or if your previous annual membership has not been active during the past 30 days. The revenue generated from this fee will assist in upgrades to assist in keeping our facilities modern, clean, and well-functioning. Our priorities for upgrades and improvements will be identified through feedback from our members.
To learn more about all the facilities you have access to with your membership, click here. Also check out our full seasonal drop-in guide with our full schedule of group exercise and programming options that are included in your membership!
Consult with our Membership Coordinator, call 902-893-2224, or visit our Welcome Desk to chat with us about getting started. We would be happy to give you a tour! Once signed up, you will receive a free fitness orientation from one of our experienced staff. Be sure to check out our conditions of use for each of our departments prior to joining.